Article <v9lg2j$10n7m$11@dont-email.me>
Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v9lg2j$10n7m$11@dont-email.me>

From: Zen Cycle <funkmaster@hotmail.com>
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Subject: Re: RE: Re: Some bicycle paths...
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2024 14:06:10 -0400
 <v7s82e$1va65$2@dont-email.me> <etc4ajp3jdeq2c6tmn73v98rq7ftuqddkm@4ax.com>
 <g1g4aj90e4codctdhummefsm8okc8dkt45@4ax.com>
 <h0j4aj5g5l4hq49o71uhmh6adagrf348q0@4ax.com>
 <v0r5ajp1mu2d29csdad8gg2bru7gi0femi@4ax.com> <v7v4oa$2lkdi$5@dont-email.me>
 <v807n7$2rh3h$2@dont-email.me> <pl97ajh5qcldqr7ui9hohe6p24euvo75qi@4ax.com>
 <v80fla$2t0bk$2@dont-email.me> <trl7ajhn8hd5hc1h3pocqoomru8saq86rb@4ax.com>
 <v80rpt$2v4bh$5@dont-email.me> <fa38aj1ato337kedmth885ovrsalq9mi92@4ax.com>
 <v81bci$31pcq$1@dont-email.me> <v82jo7$3bfnc$1@dont-email.me>
 <v82qeo$3cqj7$2@dont-email.me> <v857f3$3t78k$1@dont-email.me>
 <DwqvO.93218$1w_2.21862@fx48.iad>

On 8/15/2024 1:02 PM, cyclintom wrote:
> On Sun Jul 28 06:44:51 2024 zen cycle  wrote:

>>> You may not be measuring what you think you're measuring.
>>
>> You (and the dumbass) might be grasping at straws because your ideology
>> is not supported by real world data, history, and experience
>>

> I've been riding a lot longer than you

Not buyin' it. Do you have proof of racing back in the 80's? I do. Any
claims you make are "undocumented bragging".

> and more miles per year.

Which doesn't impress me. There's miles, and there's quality. I prefer
quality. When you can do a 60 mile ride on a fixed-gear, maybe we'll
have a conversation.

https://www.strava.com/activities/4986803455

Until then you're just an old asshole who happens to ride a bike.

Besides that, what does your yearly mileage have to do with
incarceration rates in Social Democracies? Answer: absolutely nothing
other than to show that you have no capacity to put together a rational
argument on the issue.

> But go ahead and pretend that you know something about anything you paperwork geek.

I know vastly more than you on vastly more subjects - Amazing Facts(TM)
from the alternative physical universe of Tommyworld notwithstanding.

--
Add xx to reply