Article <v9q2vs$1sfv4$8@dont-email.me>
Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v9q2vs$1sfv4$8@dont-email.me>

From: zen cycle <funkmasterxx@hotmail.com>
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Subject: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Fine Tuning Shifting
Date: Sat, 17 Aug 2024 07:53:31 -0400

On 8/16/2024 5:02 PM, cyclintom wrote:
> On Fri Aug 16 14:39:10 2024 Zen Cycle  wrote:

>>> Krygowski, any normal person would be ashamed to say the things you do.
>>
>> Any normal person would be embarrassed to scold someone for calling out
>> their spelling mistakes when the vast majority of text UIs have spell
>> checkers.
>>
>>> In one sentence you complain about my spelling and the way that nearly everyone rides.
>>
>> Is it really your contention that every rider always accelerates at or
>> near maximum?
>>
>> Maybe we should set up a poll here to see who actually does that?
>>
>> Or maybe tommy _did_ mean to type 'accekerated', and 'accekerated' has
>> some other meaning in tommys alternate universe.
>>

>>    Tell me Ms. Bullshit, what grade did you get in the spelling bee in
>> the third grade. It must have been an A and you're so proud of that that
>> you cannot let anyone else forget it. No wonder you were fired as a
>> plant engineer. You really found your calling as a teacher able to mark
>> a perfect paper down because it transposed an l and a k which are right
>> next to each other on a keyboard.
>>>
>>> Wait - you better check that entire "rant" for typos. It might put you in the superior position you believe you deserve.
>>
>> Or, you could just run spellcheck before you send a message and save
>> yourself the embarrassment.
>>
>> --
>> Add xx to reply
>>

> Do uou have any idea how srupid you sound?

much less stupid than someone who posts "Do uou have any idea how srupid
you sound?"

> What is UIs?

UI = User Interface
UIs = User Interfaces

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_interface
"a user interface (UI) is the space where interactions between humans
and machines occur."

Some much for your claim of being a world-class software engineer.

> Is that the result of your wonderful spelling checker? > I guess that you don't run a spelling checker on your postings.

I do, and I had to tell it to accept the initialism

> Tell us again how people that have a different job every year can't know what they're doing?

I never claimed that. I wrote that people who switch jobs every year are
a big red flag to employers. I've met a number of brilliant engineers
that were impossible to work with and either left or were fired in short
order. That's you, except for the "brilliant engineer" part.

> I suppose that is why I'm pretty well off

Liar, By your own admission:

https://groups.google.com/g/rec.bicycles.tech/c/hicB2nXjlr4/m/G2axqs0k_IwJ

cycl...@yahoo.com Aug 9, 2013, 11:11:36 AM
" Trouble is that while I was out of it I sold or gave away almost my
entire bicycle collection. And all of my wardrobe and most of my tools!
And now on Social Security I have to VERY slowly make it up."

> and you can't afford a real bike.

lol...that's from the guy doesn't ride anything newer than 20 years old
and can't afford a new bike.

> To bad you're a midget or I would sell you a good bike for a reasonable price that you MIGHT be able to afford.

That you built? with all the problems that you continually post you
have? no thanks, I'd rather trust my life to backyard moonshine that
straddle anything you touched.

> The Fondriest is all Campy Record with Vento wheels.

and the chain keeps falling off.

> It is steel and weighs 20.5 lbs. That's probably too heavy for a midget.

If you think that's impressing anyone, you're more deluded than I though.