Article <v9qc9t$1tjt4$12@dont-email.me>
Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v9qc9t$1tjt4$12@dont-email.me>

From: Python <python@invalid.org>
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Subject: Re: [SR and synchronization] Cognitive Dissonances and Mental
 Blockage
Date: Sat, 17 Aug 2024 16:32:29 +0200

Le 17/08/2024 à 16:26, Maciej Wozniak a écrit :

>>> They don't say they're selling parts,
>>
>> They should.
>
> Because?
> Because otherwise poor stinker  will get angry
> and start stamping his feet?

I wear swimming fins. I'm not concerned. Moreover one well
known angry poor stinker around is you, Maciej.

>>> they say they're selling whole clocks.
>>
>> They are only targeting human customers living on Earth. In a Inter-
>> Galactic civilization they would add "Planet not included" :-D
>

>> If not the Federation Regulation Authorities would sue them.
>
> Said a self-appointed Federation Regulation Authority.

When you talk about it: What kind of pies to you like? We are
providing a free delivery service for pompous imbeciles. You
are eligible.

>> Maybe you should sue your parents for providing you a defective
>> brain, Maciej.
>

> So, is the atmosphere a part of a plane as well,

Did you notice that, as a flying device, a plane does not work well
without air?

Same as a pendulum does not work well as a clock without being near the
surface of a planet.

> poor stinker

Nice signature Maciej.