Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v9raus$1tedb$46@dont-email.me>

From: olcott <polcott333@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: sci.logic
Subject: Re: This makes all Analytic(Olcott) truth computable
Date: Sat, 17 Aug 2024 18:15:40 -0500
 <v9qsn9$1tedb$33@dont-email.me>
 <c094e38b272f3522f77a85301391ec1d3ae399a9@i2pn2.org>
 <v9qv6c$1tedb$34@dont-email.me>
 <8afe6c7a528a79eb88aa4754f84d524134d83cc6@i2pn2.org>
 <v9r2nc$1tedb$37@dont-email.me>
 <7b3df4b2e110cce7c51ca2ce0b82b26531030402@i2pn2.org>
 <v9r4dp$1tedb$39@dont-email.me>
 <1b66f6b4e791240d42b21207e2c0eaa9362932b8@i2pn2.org>
 <v9r5ok$1tedb$41@dont-email.me>
 <44045521a1d427b581c2aa7b6e6da66614310453@i2pn2.org>
 <v9r7rj$1tedb$43@dont-email.me>
 <5cf9fc376cc61abc8b6cb5d8631887b48c7d2f0b@i2pn2.org>

On 8/17/2024 6:08 PM, Richard Damon wrote:

>>> Nope, that isn't the problem, it has nothing to do with Logic or
>>> Philosophy, by with Psychology, so trying to improve logic or
>>> Philosophy will not help with it,
>>>
>>> When people ignore "facts", you can't help with logic.
>>>
>>> YOU prove that point,

>>> And limited, too limited to be useful.
>>>

>> Not at all, yet you only care about rebuttal.
>>
>> The formal systems are essentially the same as
>> before except they exclude self-contradictory
>> expressions as bad input.
>>

> Nope, because changing a core definition invalidates ANY proof that used
> the old version of the definition until it is shown that it doesn't
> changee the proof.

The non-existence of a concrete counter-example would prove otherwise.
In this simplified version of my proposal a valid counter-example
is categorically impossible.

When the ONLY change is that self-contradictory expressions
are rejected then this cannot possibly have any effect on
anything not involving self-contradictory expressions.

When all of your eggs are white then none of your eggs are black.