Article <v9sqdj$5afm$2@paganini.bofh.team>
Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v9sqdj$5afm$2@paganini.bofh.team>

From: Dereck Moraitopoulos <loar@aeteo.gr>
Newsgroups: sci.math,sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity
Subject: Re: [SR and synchronization] Cognitive Dissonances and Mental
 Blockage
Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2024 12:45:39 -0000 (UTC)
	<8f44a2398d1c1d9134bfc6983b04c7be@www.novabbs.com>
	<17ec947849a2970f$394212$546728$c2565adb@news.newsdemon.com>
	<649ee60286e670d4318cf6b103302034@www.novabbs.com>
	<17ec9ac1e7701a8d$394224$546728$c2565adb@news.newsdemon.com>
	<f5dac15846c982c2ba3062d629fc5cfa@www.novabbs.com>
	<17ecb6d4b23abb89$359940$558427$c2065a8b@news.newsdemon.com>
	<448d4f41f313af57330d493fa2cc7ff8@www.novabbs.com>
 QOU7F7sWuAAihJGZAe7oftWw1gmmUKlq9koZ+slwLJyE4qB5EJ/Rt8rZ5jMYOcr
 Q4xNhaHKsaGAtJSy16eAW9la2iPTRQllUDTQFCiJBWK8smJe/fAHQAjICySklsP
 dsmXcFY+7aNV8CYo3H14ao+vwZgKb3P3zv33ZiavIBzzq7exjqGRQrEZbuhv+2e
 VupTWXoBy1aT6MJp7Rz6Uvqa+p/tgZqjb3WehrKuEbhiDfg235Via44iXkqSo6v
 gZ1k+gpzv8D6QV8JLWWIUMG8FuApw6ya5prGXThzKPzxECOikf/uVAAAAAElFTk SuQmCC

gharnagel wrote:

> On Sun, 18 Aug 2024 4:03:02 +0000, Maciej Wozniak wrote:
>> W dniu 18.08.2024 o 00:49, gharnagel pisze:
>> > If there were such things, surely Wozniak could post them.
>>
>> And I did, dosens of times.
>
> If this were true, I surely would have seen it and remembered.
>
> “There are basically two groups of people.  People who accomplish
> things, and people who claim to have accomplished things.
> The first group is less crowded.” – Mark Twain
>
> If he would just post his "proof" one "more" time, it would prove that
> he wasn't a liar.  Obviously, he won't do it because it's nonexistent.
> All he has posted is nebulous unconfirmed assertions which are in no way
> "proofs."  So let's see these "proofs" again and clear the air.

absolutely; that's "jewish" too. I mean, 𝙠𝙝𝙖𝙯𝙖𝙧_𝙜𝙤𝙮𝙨. Written in their
"bible"; repeating a lie makes the Einstine true.

 𝗨𝗸𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗲_𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱_𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗴𝗲𝗿_‘𝗮𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿_𝗖𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗼𝗯𝘆𝗹’_–_𝗲𝘅-𝗨𝗦_𝗔𝗿𝗺𝘆_𝗼𝗳𝗳𝗶𝗰𝗲𝗿_𝘁𝗼_𝗥𝗧
A meltdown at the Kursk Nuclear Power Plant would make the region
uninhabitable, Stanislav Krapivnik has warned
https://www.r%74.com/russia/602744-ukraine-may-trigger-another-chernobyl/

It’s annoying to be hearing this from Russian, k though and believe Russia
leadership should be changed now, they are not capable to handle their
enemy, first time a nuclear power is be bully, they keep killing them
without fear from their enemies, Stanley we be turning in his grave now

no, actually that's capitalism. Mister Stalin was a proper motherfucker
for the capitalist collective_west, because the people was free and
communist. They fought WITH their life, for the family and their country,
for fuck sake. It's very simple. Now the stupid, thinking it's an Aryan
nazis, is fighting their life for the jew Blackrock. My butt, this is so
simple, even me can undrestand.

If the winds were strong enough to blow nuclear fallout all the way to the
USA, Zelensky would not even try to imagine what he is doing now. US very
much wants to destroy Europe and Kursk plant is the chance.

Well then I guess we'll have to take Poland to replace the ruined land
space. Seeing as its a jew from Poland always behind the problem. And all
the Poles can move to england.

Kiev ( illegal authorities ) to be "dismantled" before the dark forces
takeover and destroy everything on it's way. Hope ?

" Neither the UN nor the International Atomic Energy Agency have addressed
the threat ". In plain language: " THEY DO NOT GIVE A SHIT OF WHAT MAY
HAPPEN UNTILL BEING TOLD OTHERWISE BY USA.

The cynic in me thinks certain extreme globalists would use contamination
as an excuse for full on totalitarianism. The optimist in me hopes
European leaders are telling zelensky don't do this.

Than throw a sarmat on the insane mans head, to safe us all before it goes
wrong.

What traitor jew faking a Christian, said Putin, is doing, only god knows.

Tsar Bomba Kiev, the fully-grown 100Megaton version. Make an example of
the scumbags.