Article <va042d$2vm3a$1@dont-email.me>
Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<va042d$2vm3a$1@dont-email.me>

From: The Natural Philosopher <tnp@invalid.invalid>
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.misc
Subject: Re: Using Debian to manage a multiple OS machine
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2024 19:48:45 +0100

On 19/08/2024 17:18, MarioCCCP wrote:
> Imvho opinion windows is preferably run inside a virtual machine. Win11
> runs very well virtualized, and does not break anything outside. Files
> can be shared among guest and host. VMWare manages this really smoothly
> (with aggressive caching and delayed committing to the network-disk).
+1
Virtual box was when I switched to it from VMware a better UI and screen
driver,
If you are a 'lnuix ' person who needs windows occasionally, VB or
VMware is the way to go,
If you need raw winders fer gaming, buy a separate machine for the job!

--
“Progress is precisely that which rules and regulations did not foresee,”

  – Ludwig von Mises