Article <va0qjd$333np$3@dont-email.me>
Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<va0qjd$333np$3@dont-email.me>

From: Frank Krygowski <frkrygow@sbcglobal.net>
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Subject: Re: cyclists attack auto driver
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2024 21:13:16 -0400

On 8/19/2024 12:19 PM, Catrike Ryder wrote:

> <chuckle> I've yet to see any of your "accomplishments"I'd have any
> interest in doing that I haven't already done.

You've seen some evidence, posted by others, of a few of my
accomplishments. Saying you'd have no interest in them is a cheap
argument, like bragging "I would have won that race, but I didn't want to."

To mention _just_ the few of my accomplishments that have already been
linked to here by others:

You'd have no chance of becoming a licensed Professional Engineer, nor
doing the education, professional work, and passing the exhaustive
testing needed to get that license. Pretending disinterest is irrelevant.

You'd have no chance of being recruited to teach at a university, let
alone be promoted to Full Professor, because you'd lack the required
credentials, you'd lack the knowledge, you'd lack the communication
skills, and you'd be scared shitless to stand in front of a classroom
and talk.

You'd have no chance of serving on a public Board of Trustees for
decades. Nobody would ask you to, because you'd lack relevant skills and
knowledge, and you'd be too afraid to interact with other Board members
at meetings.

You'd never be interviewed on transportational bicycling because you're
afraid to ride on normal roads, and your posts here demonstrate massive
ignorance of best practices.

Again, those few examples of what I've done are just the ones others
have searched out and linked to, in their stalking efforts. Your only
"accomplishment" is (allegedly) writing some novels that don't qualify
as even "dime store novels" because they've never sold even in dime
stores, let alone elsewhere.

You've done nothing. Your jealousy is driving you crazy.

--
- Frank Krygowski