Article <va3j9q$1gfmp$1@solani.org>
Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<va3j9q$1gfmp$1@solani.org>

From: Physfitfreak <physfitfreak@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: sci.physics
Subject: Re: What Made My Day Today? :-)
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2024 21:27:06 -0500
 <v0m5fq$4djs$3@solani.org> <v0sbbc$8442$1@solani.org>
 <v0tt8u$91t7$2@solani.org> <v0u2o1$8lj7$1@solani.org>
 <v0u7lj$3bjck$2@dont-email.me>
 <6632b34f$0$3711196$882e4bbb@reader.netnews.com> <v10nqo$tlf$5@dont-email.me>
 <6634d516$0$6438$882e4bbb@reader.netnews.com> <v1b8j1$3kv3$1@solani.org>
 <v2dfv1$gkjv$1@solani.org> <v309o5$q6o2$1@solani.org>
 <v30p8r$r3v2$1@solani.org> <v3b7qi$10381$1@solani.org>
 <v3dogs$11c9h$1@solani.org> <v45inp$1esia$1@solani.org>
 <v47ncu$1g81h$2@solani.org> <v4dqd0$1iner$1@solani.org>
 <v4i5a3$1l9o4$1@solani.org> <v5b6jb$22vdr$1@solani.org>
 <v67eq5$6ma2$1@solani.org> <v6i4a6$cja8$1@solani.org>
 <v6stt7$iv5t$1@solani.org> <v7kuq3$61bk$1@solani.org>
 <v7nnk2$7iea$1@solani.org> <v7pmut$8l0p$1@solani.org>
 <v7pro8$8ofl$1@solani.org> <v8237u$db9t$1@solani.org>
 <v85crl$fer7$1@solani.org> <v8uk9h$t0js$1@solani.org>
 <v8uq6g$sio4$1@solani.org> <va3506$1fvpv$1@solani.org>
 <va3ef2$1g4uk$1@solani.org>

On 8/20/24 20:04, Physfitfreak wrote:
> On 8/20/24 17:23, Physfitfreak wrote:
>>

>> As I said a few weeks back, Germans closed down a few Islamic centers
>> in their country, for fear of something getting initiated from there
>> against American troops stationed in there when shit hits the fan
>> after punishing Israel.
>>
>> I remember in my communications with my friends and family in Iran,
>> when this matter came up, I had suggested a certain proper response to
>> it.
>>
>> Then nothing happened until today :) Iran closed down all offices of
>> Goethe-Institut in Tehran in response to that :-)
>>
>> And this was exactly what I had suggested to my folks! Hehe :) I
>> wonder whether this word spread over there in Tehran and reached the
>> foreign ministry somehow, and they noted it and acted upon it... I
>> give it a little but real chance.
>>
>> But either way, I just read the news of it and it made my day :)
>>

> Hahhahhahhahh :-)))) When Germans asked Iran's ambassador to Germany why
> the anti-terrorist units of Tehran police departments were kicking
> everybody out of the two centers, he answered, "For possible terrorist
> activities inside these two centers." Hehe :) Sounds familiar, no?
>
> All the professors, staff, students who were learning German in their
> classes, and a large number of students taking exams to gain admission
> to the institutes , were batoned out of the buildings in both centers
> and every entrance were locked tight and sealed. Hahhahhahhahh :)))
>
> Those two centers are huge. I had attended one of them in early 1970s to
> learn German. Just one summer. Every cultural activity you can imagine
> are carried out in them, including classical music and modern dance.
>
> Each of these two centers involved multiple buildings. Hundreds of
> Germans employed there got kicked out and all the students and other
> staff got stranded in the streets around the centers :)
>
> The Islamic center in Germany who saw the same fate a few weeks back,
> was established by an Iranian Grand Ayatollah in 1950s. It was the first
> center of its kind in Europe. You don't treat them as terrorists without
> consequences. Be someone's bitch, you get handled like bitches.

Hahhahhahhahh :-)))) Foreign Reporters who asked Tehran's police chief
about this are reporting to media:

     "According to the Tehran Police Department, the institutions were
closed swiftly and politely, in accordance with the law."

Hahhahhahhahh :-)))

Baton is the language that shines in relation with Cro-magnons :) The
polite language. Yep.

They went there prepared, court orders and stuff. So they'd been
intending to do so for some time. I really think my group chat in
Telegrsam with my folks perhaps initiated the idea. I'll find more about
it. Hehe :)

There is no telling when in the future such institutes open up again.
Germans had invested in them heavily. They were the first steps into
brain drain that ended up in Germany.

The Center in Hamburg that Germans raided was a historic one. Bad
mistake to fuck with it. They didn't think of it that it was a very Dark
Age type act to close an old historic mosque. Very cro-magnon of them.
These nations think they can do anything under the excuse of terrorism
and get away with it. No, we're watching you savages. You haven't
changed one bit from those who made Dark Age rule in Europe.

If you ask me, the institutes in Tehran will stay closed till sold. Both
belong to German embassy in Tehran. Germans lost important footing in
Iran, only in one day, noon time!

 From clandestine interviews done with stranded Iranian students there,
it turned out that some of the anti-terrorist guards when batoning them
were also saying, "Where did you want to go, kids!" Hahhahhahhahahh :-))
Most students learned the language to leave Iran and go to Germany, so..

Oh I'm tired of laughing over this. It sure made my day though.