Article <vaa3is$u5st$1@dont-email.me>
Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<vaa3is$u5st$1@dont-email.me>

From: David Brown <david.brown@hesbynett.no>
Newsgroups: comp.lang.c
Subject: Re: valgrind leak I can't find
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2024 15:41:48 +0200

On 23/08/2024 15:26, Michael S wrote:
> On Fri, 23 Aug 2024 12:18:38 +0100
> Bart <bc@freeuk.com> wrote:
>

>> So, what have you done with the real Stefan Ram?
>>

> It looks like real Stephan Ram hatched out of old restrictive eggshell
> few months ago.
> BTW, in order to compare his writing style of old with the new one, I
> tried to look for his posts on Google Groups. It turned out that I can
> only see citations. Posts themselves are not archived. Mysterious.

That could be an issue with news.eternal-september.org.  They had a
problem of some sort not long ago that resulted in messed up duplicate
messages and lost messages.

This new, strange Stefan Ram follows the same non-standard posting
format as the old one, but with a completely different style of
language.  I think we may have to wait until he/it posts some code, to
see if it is in the old Stefan's unique formatting.