Article <vb1k5i$1fqn5$1@dont-email.me>
Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<vb1k5i$1fqn5$1@dont-email.me>

From: "Paul.B.Andersen" <relativity@paulba.no>
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Subject: Re: The problem of relativistic synchronisation
Date: Sun, 1 Sep 2024 13:47:09 +0200

Den 01.09.2024 01:05, skrev Richard Hachel:

> To say that Minkowski spacetime is an approach to reality is a huge bluff.
> This is like saying that addition is an approach to multiplication. >
> A fanatic of the theory of the equality of two operations will tell you
> that it is very close, because 1+2 makes three, and 1x2 makes 2; and two
> is not far from three.
>
> So multiplying or adding is the same reality.
>
> This is what a fanatic will tell you.
>
> Then, things will get worse, and Python will come to support:
> "But yes, it is the same reality, it is the same operation because 0+0
> makes zero; and if I do 0x0 I still have zero, the equivalence is perfect."
>
> And then Paul will come and support: "But yes, multiplying and adding
> are the same thing, we will show that 2+2=4, and that 2x2=4."
>
> Well you see, you do the same thing by saying: "Minkowski is very close
> to reality, because on Galilean frames of reference, it works".
>
> Except that Doctor Hachel, who worked for forty years on the subject,
> says that maybe, but that it no longer works for accelerated frames of
> reference, nor for rotating frames of reference.
>
> It no longer works, but NOT AT ALL!!!
>
> As 4+9 gives 13, and 4x9 gives 36.
>
> 13 and 36, it's not the same at all.

Since Doctor Hachel claims that Python and Paul claim that addition
and multiplication are the same, Doctor Hachel must obviously be
much smarter than Python and Paul.

Elementary Hachelian logic!

> Well with Richard Hachel's relativity, we obtain a real relativistic
> perfection. With that of physicists, based on Minkowski, we only obtain
> bullshit.
>
> Poincaré and Hachel: two Frenchmen. A formidable advance in the
> understanding of the universe.
>
> Einstein and Minkowski, two Germans: a formidable derailment of the
> relativistic theory.

Quite.
SR and GR don't work in the Hachelian fantastic relativistic world.
SR even claims that clocks can be synchronous in an inertial frame,
and that the speed of light is invariant and not depending on
the position of Richard Hachel!

In the real world, OTOH, is SR and GR thoroughly tested and
never falsified.

https://paulba.no/paper/index.html

But of course, experimental evidence in the real world has nothing
to do with what can and can't happen in the Hachelian world.

--
Paul

https://paulba.no/