Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<vb6mqe$23gm0$2@solani.org>

From: Mild Shock <janburse@fastmail.fm>
Newsgroups: comp.lang.prolog
Subject: I can't stand Mira Murati's Eyewash (Was: AI robots from Disney (Was:
 Holy Shit: AI is cheaper than Humans))
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2024 12:01:51 +0200

What a bullshit:

Another concern is the potential for AI to displace
jobs and exacerbate economic inequality. A recent
study by McKinsey estimates that up to 800 million
jobs could be automated by 2030. While Murati believes
that AI will ultimately create more jobs than it
displaces, she acknowledges the need for policies to
support workers through the transition, such as job
retraining programs and strengthened social safety nets.
https://expertbeacon.com/mira-murati-shaping-the-future-of-ai-ethics-and-innovation-at-openai/

Lets say there is a wine valley. All workers
are replaced by AI robots. Where do they go.
In some cultures you don't find people over
30 that are long life learners. What should they

learn, on another valley where they harvest
oranges, they also replaced everybody by AI
robots. And so on the next valley, and the
next valley. We need NGO's and a Greta Thunberg

for AI ethics, not a nice face from OpenAI.