Article <vb7bhl$22j53$1@solani.org>
Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<vb7bhl$22j53$1@solani.org>

From: Mild Shock <janburse@fastmail.fm>
Newsgroups: sci.logic
Subject: After blue, green why not start yellow (Was: I can't stand Mira
 Murati's Eyewash)
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2024 17:55:34 +0200

Hi,

The blue are AfD, the green are:

German greens after losing badly
https://www.dw.com/en/german-greens-suffer-major-loss-of-votes-in-eu-elections-nina-haase-reports/video-69316755

Time to start a yellow party, the first party
with an Artificial Intelligence Ethics agenda?

Bye

P.S.: Here I tried some pigwrestling with
ChatGPT demonstrating Mira Murati is just
a nice face. But ChatGPT is just like a child,

spamming me with large bullets list, from
its huge lexical memory, without any deep
understanding. But it also gave me an interesting

list of potential caliber AI critiques. Any new
Greta Thunberg of Artificial Intelligence
Ethics among them?

Mira Murati Education Background
https://chatgpt.com/c/fbc385d4-de8d-4f29-b925-30fac75072d4