Article <vbhhqu$1c3lj$6@dont-email.me>
Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<vbhhqu$1c3lj$6@dont-email.me>

From: zen cycle <funkmasterxx@hotmail.com>
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Subject: Re: RE: Re: Microsodft
Date: Sat, 7 Sep 2024 08:44:14 -0400

On 9/6/2024 4:43 PM, cyclintom wrote:
> On Fri Aug 2 19:32:03 2024 AMuzi  wrote:
>> On 8/2/2024 6:00 PM, Shadow wrote:
>>> 4C 4F 4C 21
>>
>> Thank you
>>
>> https://www.rapidtables.com/convert/number/hex-to-ascii.html
>> --
>> Andrew Muzi
>> am@yellowjersey.org
>> Open every day since 1 April, 1971
>>

> I have a mail address on outlook that uses my name rather than cyclintom and since 2009 when I again was interested in looking for work, it has had 5200 job offers.

It has 5200 head hunter ads, not job offers.

> Apparently that is painful to people like "shadow" and Liebermann but such is life. They seem to be in the business of denying my success. They can do anything they like, if it is that painful to them, why comment at all?
>
> Without a degree and with most of my references dead, a large prortion of the jobs are running QC divisions and that sort of thing. I am a scientist

lol...now tommy is a "scientist"!

https://www.salary.com/research/salary/benchmark/engineering-manager-salary/san-francisco-ca

> The highest offer I have had is $200,000 and that job was out of my category.

You've never had a job offer for 200K. You had a head hunter call you
based on keyword searches in your linkedin profile and tell you about a
job that had 200K as the upper end of the scale. They subsequently hung
up when they realized they were talking to an arrogant asshole who lied
on his resume