Article <vc164q$6ect$6@solani.org>
Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<vc164q$6ect$6@solani.org>

From: Mild Shock <janburse@fastmail.fm>
Newsgroups: sci.logic
Subject: Even Haitians are now voting for Trump (Re: I was there, 3000 years
 ago)
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2024 13:02:52 +0200

Hi,

Given this theory from cognitive science, Trump
did a "home run" during his encounter with Kamala.
The internet was made for cats:

"The anchoring effect is a psychological phenomenon in
which an individual's judgments or decisions are influenced
by a reference point or "anchor" which can be completely irrelevant."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anchoring_effect

But not only Trump wants to get a foothold in my
brain. Apple is spamming me with Artificial Intelligence
everywhere suggestions:

"Den nächsten Schritt in deiner schulischen Laufbahn
zu absolvieren, ist aufregend und herausfordernd zugleich.
KI-gestützte Tools haben das Potenzial, dir die meisten deiner
Studien zu erleichtern und eine steile Lernkurve zu ermöglichen."
https://apps.apple.com/ch/story/id1749178332

Suggesting its the new normal to use AI in schools and
university. Not stigmatized, rather a unique selling proposition.

Bye