Article <vc1ine$thmd$3@dont-email.me>
Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<vc1ine$thmd$3@dont-email.me>

From: Frank Krygowski <frkrygow@sbcglobal.net>
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Subject: Re: connected lights
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2024 10:37:35 -0400

On 9/13/2024 9:19 AM, AMuzi wrote:
> On 9/13/2024 3:10 AM, John B. wrote:
>>
>> Since I believe that Frankie brought up 9-11.

I did not. John's "memory" is on the fritz again.

>> Had any passenger been
>> armed at least one of the flights - Flight 93 - would likely not have
>> crashed.
>>
>> And possibly even one or more of the other 3, although the time would
>> have been very close.
>>
>> AND I believe that armed Sky Marshals are still flying. A whole bunch
>> of cowards according to Frankie's theories.
>
> The first death was a passenger, unarmed former IDF Israeli American.
>
> https://forward.com/israel/349423/the-life-and-loss-of-daniel-lewin-web-
> genius-and-9-11s-first-victim/
>
> More than competent and yet unarmed and dead, according to The Rules
> which make no sense in the real world.

So you folks are now lobbying for free carrying of loaded handguns on
airlines? Seriously?

Don't airlines already have enough hassles and delays with drunk and
rowdy passengers?

Or are handguns too wimpy? Should passengers be allowed to carry
AR-style rifles?

State your positions clearly, please, for all to see.

--
- Frank Krygowski