Article <vc1p1d$u1vd$5@dont-email.me>
Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<vc1p1d$u1vd$5@dont-email.me>

From: Zen Cycle <funkmaster@hotmail.com>
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Subject: Re: RE: Re: Deep Mud
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2024 12:25:17 -0400

On 9/13/2024 11:47 AM, cyclintom wrote:
> [...]
>>> me wrong about a place you've never been and simply want to claim I'm a
>>> liar and you don't understand what that makes you look like!
>>>
>>> Liebermann, you are an idiot and no matter how many times I've given you
>>> an out, you continue to show your stupidity to the world.
>>
>> Tell again how you put out gasoline fires with water, or how a dent
>> popped out of your top tube by riding the bike?
>>
>>> Calling my yacht
>>> club and soliciting personal information and the reaction that got from
>>> the secretary didn't give you the least clue about yourself. And here you
>>> carry on!
>>>
>>> Do you actually think that you couldn't find an engineering job in the
>>> hottest EE market in the whole world because you're a jew?
>>
>> When did Jeff ever write that? wow, talk about a strawman.....from a
>> disgusting anti-semite, no less.
>>
>>> You couldn't
>>> find employment because there is clearly something wrong in your head and
>>> managers aren't going to put up with it!
>>>
>>> You and Flunky are two of a kind. He was lucky enough to find a job that
>>> doesn't require him to be an engineer. You couldn't even do that.
>>
>> You were never "lucky" enough to find a job where they didn't see
>> through your bullshit and fire you within the year. The only 'luck' I
>> ever experienced with my career path was the reference from a recruiter
>> for the job I have now. I've reached where I am based on talent,
>> motivation, education and experience.
>>
>> Regardless of any claims you make, we know you were never really
>> anything more than an engineering technician. Every technical subject
>> you've engaged in has been somewhere between misinformed and completely
>> wrong, from stupid claims about 'light lines', PWM (which you _still_
>> don't understand), VHDL (yes, still a commonly used programming
>> language), chemistry (no, Aluminum oxide is _not_ flammable and you
>> _don't_ put out gas fires with water), and mechanical engineering (no,
>> you didn't pop a dent out of your top tube by riding the bike). You
>> claim to be a world-class programmer with experience in programming
>> artificial intelligence, but completely stumbled over a question of the
>> A/D resolution on a program you allegedly wrote.
>>
>> These are not the actions of a talented and well-regarded engineer,
>> they're the actions of a worn-out talentless hack who couldn't hold a job.
>>
>> Even these ridiculous claims you make about being rich are complete lies
>> - You wrote in this forum ten years ago that you were broke and living
>> off social security, yet now you claim to be making $12K/month off
>> investments, yet can't afford to move out of your hell-hole neighborhood
>> or even take a vacation.
>>
>> The only lying fool in this forum is you. Everyone here knows it.
>

> Only shit liike that can come from a moron like you. Perhaps you forget my grandparents were Jewish. No, you didn't forget, you were in stupid mode where you sre 95% of the time.

I don't believe your grand parents were Jewish. It's likely just another
lie you tell. Even if it's true, I'm sure they would be so proud of your
antisemitic rants here.

> Why don't you tell us who you work for so that we can see what they think of your spending all day every day on the newsgroups?

So you can send them harassing emails and phone calls? Sorry. Besides,
if you were half as smart and technologically savvy as you claim, you
would have figured it out by now, dumbass

> As I said, you found a job where you didn't need to actually be an engineer.

Funny how my job title is Principal Compliance and Sustaining Engineer
without actually doing any actual engineering. BTW - I just finished a
Theory of Protection document showing compliance of a new product to IEC
intrinsic safety requirements, which in part required circuit analysis
to generate thermal derating curves for passives and semiconductors in
situ (which is the important part). Simple stuff really, but I realize
all of that just zipped over your head like a peregrine falcon sweeping
down on a jack rabbit nonetheless. Perhaps you might take a little time
to research it and realize how completely lacking your design analysis
skills really are (as if we all didn't already know), mr. PWM cable tester.

> So that makes you 100 times smarter than Liebermann which says less about you than it does of Liebermann.

Jeff is one of the more intellectually competent posters here, I'd be
hesitant to put myself on his level. That says way more about you than
it does anyone else.

--
Add xx to reply