Article <vc6f2q$1de4l$9@dont-email.me>
Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<vc6f2q$1de4l$9@dont-email.me>

From: zen cycle <funkmasterxx@hotmail.com>
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Subject: Re: gun carrry on bikes
Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2024 07:06:02 -0400

On 9/15/2024 5:17 AM, floriduh dumbass wrote:
> On Sat, 14 Sep 2024 19:39:57 -0400, Frank Krygowski
> <frkrygow@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
>
>> On 9/14/2024 6:20 PM, Catrike Ryder wrote:

>>> Nonsense. I believe everybody in this forum has ridden and does ride
>>> on a normal road. I, for one, plan to do it tomorrow.
>>
>> "Nothing can make bicycling among truck and car traffic safe. I very
>> seldom do it anymore." Those were your words. You recently gave us a
>> link to the post where you said exactly that.
>>
>> In fact, that was what started the disputes between us, when I said
>> you're welcome to just ride back and forth on a bike path, but it would
>> be too boring for me.

>>> There may be someone who carries a gun when he walks at 3 AM, and
>>> there might be somebody who afraid to even have a gun in his home.
>>>
>>> and who is afraid to respond
>>>
>>> I can't imagine anyone afraid to do that...
>>
>> And yet, you said you never respond to anyone in that situation.
>>
>> So much fear!
>
> I'll likely ride on a normal road today. There won't be much "truck
> and car traffic," because I have no need to ride among truck and car
> traffic, and yes, it's undoubtedly safer to ride where they're not.
>
> I didn't understand at the time why my opinions about my skill and
> experience threw you into such a mad rage, but it didn't take me long
> to understand that you can't stand it when someone suggests that they
> might do something better than you. What's worse, I not only
> challenged you, I did it where other people could see it.
>
> You immediately demanded that I prove I'd done some of the things
> you've done, so that "we" can see if it might be true.
>
> "We," Yep, it was all about making sure other people knew about all
> the things you'd done. It wasn't so much about me, but how other
> people see you.
>
> I thought it was funny and sad once I figure it out. I still do.
>
> Since then, I've come to understand how fragile your ego is, and how
> much you fear stepping out of the safe little cocoon you've built for
> yourself. It's a shame that you have such a need to brag about
> yourself, and the only thing you have to brag about is riding a
> bicycle, something that little children and aged grandmothers do.
>
> Oh yes, you also became a teacher after figuring out that you weren't
> goint to make it in the real world where you'd be challenged to
> perform, and wouldn't be protected by tenure. Yet again, you chose
> something that many grandmothers do. It worked out swell for you since
> you got to boss people around and they were forced to treat you with
> respect. I'm sure you bragged to the students regularly and I'll bet
> many of those kids were laughing at you behind your back.
>
> People like you with shallow egos are very easy to spot. Normal young
> men at college age are brimming over with testosterone and can spot a
> low T wussie like you for what you are. College age women can see it
> too.

<chuckle>

Ah, such a sad little triggered dumbass! tell ya what little man, how
about you go whine to someone who cares?

As for me, I'm going to have a tip cognac and have a good chuckle over
the big bad tricycle rider whose afraid to leave his house without a gun
going into a fit of rage on the internet because his massive yet fragile
ego was damaged by someone he never met.

LOL!!!