Article <vc71v3$28lmh$1@dont-email.me>
Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<vc71v3$28lmh$1@dont-email.me>

From: Java Jive <java@evij.com.invalid>
Newsgroups: uk.telecom.mobile,comp.mobile.ipad,misc.phone.mobile.iphone
Subject: Re: Does Apple normally add the UK when the EU forces Apple to care
 about its customers?
Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2024 17:28:18 +0100

On 2024-09-15 16:23, Alan Browne wrote:

> The EU meddles in things it should leave well enough alone.

The world needs standards so that items can be interoperable.

> It's not like USB-C is guaranteed to be adequate in 5 years from now.

The British have had regulations about the sort of plugs that should be
supplied in houses for many decades, yet nobody seems to think that they
are now obsolete just through being decades old.

> "It would be a measureless disaster if Russian barbarism overlaid
>   the culture and independence of the ancient States of Europe."
> Winston Churchill.

So why are you propagating baseless anti-EU propaganda of the sort hyped
by Russian disinformation trolls?

--

Fake news kills!

www.macfh.co.uk