Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<vc741b$28u2v$2@dont-email.me>

From: Cursitor Doom <cd999666@notformail.com>
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Subject: Re: another hint of quantum consciousness
Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2024 17:03:40 -0000 (UTC)

On Sun, 15 Sep 2024 08:48:37 -0700, john larkin wrote:

> On Sun, 15 Sep 2024 16:44:58 +0200, Jeroen Belleman
> <jeroen@nospam.please> wrote:
>
>>On 9/15/24 12:53, Jan Panteltje wrote:

basis-for-consciousness-a-paradigm-shift-in-understanding-human-nature/

>>> It does all the time in RNA DNA I was reading this stuff this morning:
>>>   Explaning DNA organisation in chromosomes:
>>>   https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2024/09/240912135801.htm
>>>   http://dx.doi.org/10.1002/sstr.202400203
>>>    there is still a lot to learn
>>>
>>> design something, write some code, show us.
>>> plenty of broken records around, not interesting.

Bill prefers to insult others in a condescending manner. It's easier.

>>An organism with extensive DNA repair ability is Deinococcus
>>Radiodurans, so evolution is apparently clever enough.
>>
>>Jeroen Belleman
>
> We would die of cancer before we were born if we didn't have error
> correction in cell division.

At least that would solve the population explosion. What are we at now? 9
billion? And they've all decided to join us in N. America and Europe for
some reason.