Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<vch2ks$hofi$9@dont-email.me>

From: Chris Ahlstrom <OFeem1987@teleworm.us>
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Subject: Re: Bluefish HTML Editor
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2024 07:41:16 -0400

Linux User wrote this copyrighted missive and expects royalties:

> On 18/09/2024 16:44, Diego Garcia wrote:
>>
>> In fact, all FOSS programmers should withhold their software from
>> Microslop/Apphole and deliver GNU/Linux versions only.  In this way,
>> more people will be forced to use GNU/Linux.
>
> Some of us have to earn a living and so we'll stick with Microsoft's VS
> Code. It is far better than any of your crap posted here.

:-D

Bash, cdargs, vim or emacs, make or meson. No need for VS Code.

> Just launch VS code and type ! followed by a tab and voila you get a
> very good standards compliant HTML template to get started.

Ah, a <laughing> HTML developer <more laughing>.

Or you can write one yourself, get it exactly the way you want, and
make a copy for a new project.

And you will learn something along the way!

I *hate* editors that diddle with your code.

--
Where humor is concerned there are no standards -- no one can say what
is good or bad, although you can be sure that everyone will.