Article <vdg59m$2kfl4$2@dont-email.me>
Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<vdg59m$2kfl4$2@dont-email.me>

From: RonB <ronb02NOSPAM@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Subject: Re: Linux 6.11
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2024 06:36:38 -0000 (UTC)
 <66f7c11c$0$3677$426a74cc@news.free.fr> <vdb18a$1m5b6$1@dont-email.me>
 <66f90cff$0$3244$426a74cc@news.free.fr> <llsjjvFrnukU4@mid.individual.net>
 <mo6ifjp2mijnbuvbg4joiavodk53a38nfh@4ax.com>
 <66f94e84$0$3690$426a74cc@news.free.fr>
 <lp5jfj9ujb9t0atpoi8csb9jbf8e326613@4ax.com>
 <66f99a8a$0$1784$426a34cc@news.free.fr> <x9mKO.29814$5837.3308@fx35.iad>
 <vddh10$24oap$2@dont-email.me> <_vxKO.81239$lm45.43849@fx05.iad>

On 2024-09-30, CrudeSausage <crude@sausa.ge> wrote:
> On 2024-09-30 2:38 a.m., RonB wrote:

>>> I'm just waiting for him to call you homophobic for disagreeing with
>>> him. That's how the feeble-minded usually work.
>>
>> Yep. The Woke insult you all they want, but if you return the insult they
>> whine that you're a "hater." Strangely enough they never apply that epithet
>> to themselves.
>
> I've gotten to the point that when they call me a racist, a sexist (this
> one's not true, I'm very kind to women), a homophobe, a transphobe, an
> anti-Semite or whatever else, I just say "yes." Their entire attack
> revolves around you being labelled something so that whatever comes out
> of your mouth is immediately dismissed by anyone listening who is just
> as stupid. In my experience, people no longer care about labels and will
> actually listen to what you're saying so once you smile and say "sure, I
> am all those things you say," they'll scream and repeat that you
> admitted to it, but everyone else will listen to your argument and
> generally agree with it. They'll end up looking like the screeching
> banshees that they are, and you will have won the argument.

Most of the Woke are incapable of a logical argument. They're completely
emotion-driven. They think they've scored a major victory by calling you a
"racist" or whatever is their favorite insult of the day. That is as far as
their tiny brains go — that's all they're programmed to do. They're cultists
who have no clue why they believe what they believe. They just regurgitate
MSM bullshit and think their screeches makes sense. And you're right, more
and more people are ignoring the labels because they no longer mean anything
because they're so misused. You're now a "racist" for being born white.

--
“Evil is not able to create anything new, it can only distort and destroy
what has been invented or made by the forces of good.”  —J.R.R. Tolkien