Article <vdhjb2$2rrol$6@dont-email.me>
Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<vdhjb2$2rrol$6@dont-email.me>

From: Physfitfreak <physfitfreak@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: sci.physics
Subject: Re: Israeli Faces From Earlier Today :-)
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2024 14:42:25 -0500
 <v3u500$1au22$1@solani.org> <v47nc5$1g81h$1@solani.org>
 <v4ghf3$1ka5v$1@solani.org> <v4kqf8$1mt2k$1@solani.org>
 <v5a845$22et5$1@solani.org> <v5f69q$253m9$1@solani.org>
 <v5irdo$26u5c$1@solani.org> <v5msg4$2916e$1@solani.org>
 <v5nbg2$298s2$1@solani.org> <v5nhn9$29bf7$1@solani.org>
 <v5nkoi$29q50$1@solani.org> <v5nn57$29r96$1@solani.org>
 <v5nnjt$29r96$2@solani.org> <v5nrkh$29uuj$1@solani.org>
 <v5nsqe$29uuj$2@solani.org> <v5o7kq$2a56g$1@solani.org>
 <v5vojv$2kut$1@solani.org> <vdhi2f$2rrol$1@dont-email.me>
 <vdhig3$2rrol$2@dont-email.me> <vdhil4$2rrol$3@dont-email.me>
 <vdhip0$2rrol$4@dont-email.me> <vdhivn$2rrol$5@dont-email.me>

On 10/1/24 14:36, Physfitfreak wrote:
> On 10/1/24 14:32, Physfitfreak wrote:

>>> Israeli gas establishments on the shores of the Mediterranean, nommo!
>>>

>> This time, from the beginning, the militia and the military acted
>> simultaneously as opposed to the last time. This also shows no tests
>> are being conducted (the two have very different test needs).
>>

> More than 99 percent of missiles have successfully hit several airfields
> and some particular targets in Tel Aviv (probably known Mossad
> buildings). There seems to be no defense against them. They're just too
> fast for any realistically hitting them in the air.
>
> The very few which didn't make it to the targets are probably the ones
> who encountered malfunctioning, and not the result of being intercepted.

Nevatim is one of the airbases hit, and this time around hit real bad!

It has only taken 15 minutes for the missiles to reach targets in
Israel. This shows many of them are hypersonic.

An Israeli news outlet is saying their air defense is either destroyed
or not working at all. This, again, indicates there's simply no defense
against hypersonic missiles and Israelis are just saving their ammo for
other types of missiles about which they can get good results.

Several "Mossad bases" are hit, which shows the civilian targets inside
Tel Aviv have indeed been Mossad buildings and hideouts.