Article <wwvzfowlknj.fsf@LkoBDZeT.terraraq.uk>
Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<wwvzfowlknj.fsf@LkoBDZeT.terraraq.uk>

From: Richard Kettlewell <invalid@invalid.invalid>
Newsgroups: comp.unix.shell,comp.unix.programmer,comp.lang.misc
Subject: Re: Python (was Re: I did not inhale)
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2024 16:41:36 +0100

Earlier I wrote:

| (In contrast C’s rules have occasionally been a practical problem,
| contributing to at least one high-profile software vulnerability and
| attracting compiler warnings to mitigate the risks.)

The situation seems pretty similar. In any language if you delete the
wrong thing then you probably won’t like the outcome. In both cases if
it’s not quickly detected by unit tests or some other automation then
it’s probably time to review your approach to quality.

--
https://www.greenend.org.uk/rjk/