Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<xn0okbrkdndminc003@news.giganews.com>

From: "Dexter" <not@home.com>
Subject: Bitch fight!!  was: Well, well. This is interesting
Newsgroups: alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.atheism,alt.religion.christian.catholic,soc.culture.israel,alt.bible
Date: Mon, 08 Apr 2024 14:34:25 +0000

Michael Christ wrote:

> On 8/04/2024 7:04 am, ChristRose wrote:

I've seen more interesting fights on a playground.

You two throw punches like little girls.  I can
almost see you pulling each other's hair.

It would be amusing except that you are both
(presumably) adult males.  That just makes it
sad and pathetic.  Especially since you're
scrapping over whose delusion is real and
whose is not.

Carry on :-)