Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<xn0omu38g2pky0h000@news.giganews.com>

From: "Dexter" <not@home.com>
Subject: Re: Ever sinner keeps on sinning.
Newsgroups: alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.religion.christian.catholic,alt.bible,soc.culture.israel,alt.atheism
Date: Sun, 09 Jun 2024 00:15:01 +0000

In the Name of Jesus wrote:

> On 8/06/2024 1:38 pm, Dexter wrote:

> > > The Lord does not fail.
> > >
> > > But you can motelessly and loglessly think that if you like, Dexter. The
> > > Lord gives you that free will.
> > >
> > -------------------------------------
> >
> > Then punishes me for not adhering to the party line.  No thanks.
>
> You are punishing Him for not adhering to your party line.

-------------------------------------

Well now.  *_THAT'S_* an interesting take.  I'm punishing god?
Never heard that before, even from the most ferventy deranged
of god botherers.

Christianity has it that the sky fairy is all powerful yet you
assert I am *_PUNISHING_* this magical creature that created
the universe and all that is in it; that I'm even *_capable_* of
punishing your omnipowerful being.  That is an absolutely
remarkable claim.  In fact, I think you are unique in that
belief.  I'll bet your pastor, preacher, imam or whatever
you call your spiritual leader would be aghast at hearing
those words.

Now, were I to actually believe that this magical sky dictator
exists then punishing it would be a distinct pleasure given
the evil it has inflicted on countles humans and animals,
including it's most vociferous believers.

But, I don't.  I don't believe that *_any_* magical spirits exist,
so I suppose I'll have to forgo that particular pleasure.

You have yourself a lovely day.