Article <zvSdnbgvm5BHQCD7nZ2dnZfqnPWdnZ2d@giganews.com>
Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<zvSdnbgvm5BHQCD7nZ2dnZfqnPWdnZ2d@giganews.com>

Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2024 06:52:10 -0400
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
From: George Hammond <ghammond928@gmail.com>
Subject: How MICROTUBULES cause LIFE-AFTER-DEATH

..
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Research Note:
August 15,2024
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
George E. Hammond
Hyannis MA USA
..
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
How MICROTUBULES cause LIFE-AFTER-DEATH
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
..
    45-centuries ago the Egyptians believed
Dreams were evidence of Life After Death.
..
    Today, Stuart Hameroff has discovered the
Microtubules in the brain are a quantum
computer and Hammond has shown that this
fact is sufficient to prove the Egyptians were
correct !
..
SEE THIS 1-PG, ILLUSTRATED
LARGE PRINT DEMONSTRATION:
..
https://www.academia.edu/44527322/A_Simple_Car_Airbag_Model_of_Life_After_Death
..
....Everyone knows what a PHANTOM LIMB is!
Someone born missing a limb has a neural
map of the limb in their brain – if this map gets
active the person feels a "phantom" limb.
....This idea can be extended to the entire
human body.  Worldwide data shows that no
one is fully grown. In fact the world average
adult is only about 85% fully grown.
....It occurs to me that the remaining 15% can
be considered a "PHANTOM BODY" in the same
way a missing arm or leg can cause a
"phantom limb".
....100 years ago Sigmund Freud coined the
term "UNCONSCIOUS MIND" – and it occurs
to me that actually the unconscious mind is
simply the mind of this "Phantom Body".
..
1 – The mind of the Phantom Body has been
        historically and universally called "GOD"
..
2 –  During sleep the Phantom Body is able to
         arouse the visual part of the sensory brain
         and causes DREAMS.
..
3 –  At death the neuronal brain DEPOLARIZES
        and the Microtubule system remains to take
        over Consciousness.
..
4 –  The microtubule system then causes LAD!
         In a way SIMILAR to the way the neuronal
         system causes DREAMS.
..
5 – UNLIKE Dreams there is a TIME CONSTRAINT
        on the LIFE AFTER DEATH phenomenon!
        (e.g. lightning, TNT or Nuclear explosions are
        very fast) – However the Microtubule system
        is so fast (UV light) that LAD is therefore
        FAILSAFE against any and all possible events!
..
..
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
  FINAL CONCLUSION: –  8-15-2024 GE Hammond
....Note: –  the average world adult is only 85%
fully grown. I refer to the other ungrown 15% as
the "phantom body" just as medical textbooks
refer to an ungrown limb as a "phantom limb"
vis-à-vis the medically well known Phantom
Limb Phenomenon.
..
CONSEQUENTLY I say: –  that the Phantom Body
causes nocturnal dreams at the neuronal level
during life, and similarly it causes Life after Death
at the Microtubule level upon the instant of death!
..
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
..
Note: – while the neurology of nocturnal dreams
is fairly familiar to modern Medicine – the
microtubule theory of Life after Death is
new and my theory of it is explained here: –
..
https://www.academia.edu/44527322/A_Simple_Car_Airbag_Model_of_Life_After_Death
..
https://www.academia.edu/35735589/Calculating_the_Duration_of_the_Afterlife
..
These are online, easy to read, 1-page, large print,
illustrated presentations.
..
..-
..
George Hammond MS Physics, Hyannis 8/11/24
..