Attention: The Usenet Article Lookup site has been updated.
The code for this site has been ported from Perl to PHP, so you could say, it is in beta mode. Please contact me if find any problems, or have any suggestions. -- Howard
Deutsch   English   Fran├žais   Italiano
<1168433648.780065.18800@p59g2000hsd.googlegroups.com>

From: matsben@gmail.com
Newsgroups: comp.lang.tcl
Subject: ANNOUNCE: tkpath 0.2.2
Date: 10 Jan 2007 04:54:08 -0800

Announce - tkpath 0.2.2
-----------------------------------

I have added a text item, called ptext, which completes this
package since all items (window disregarded) can now be replaced.
It supports the same drawing model with stroke/fill as the other
tkpath items. The font handling is not the standard Tk one and needs
some more work. See the links below for examples and screen shots.

More fixes:
  o rewritten gradients for Quartz (MacOSX)
  o serious bugfix when combining -matrix with move
  o added -units bbox|userspace option to linear gradients
  o minor fixes...

The next step will be to add structure to canvas items, using groups
and inheritance, similar to a tree structure. This will need a new
canvas widget. I'd like to have opinions about this.

The best way to get it is using cvs which also contain builds for
MacOSX,
WinXP, and cairo graphics.

Home:  http://tclbitprint.sourceforge.net/
Shots: http://tclbitprint.sourceforge.net/tkpath/quartz/index.html