Attention: The Usenet Article Lookup site has been updated.
The code for this site has been ported from Perl to PHP, so you could say, it is in beta mode. Please contact me if find any problems, or have any suggestions. -- Howard
Deutsch   English   Fran├žais   Italiano
<74d96ace-e8d9-4ca7-8558-2b2a3483ba8c@v29g2000hsf.googlegroups.com>

From: Mats <matsben@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: comp.lang.tcl
Subject: ANN: tkpath 0.2.8
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 05:59:44 -0800 (PST)

ANNOUNCE: tkpath 0.2.8
----------------------

This is mostly a small bugfix and 8.5 compatibility release.
I have updated the Tk's Photo API changes so these are now hardcoded.
No return to 8.4, head first!

The easiest way to get it is from cvs:

cvs -d:pserver:anonymous@tclbitprint.cvs.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/
tclbitprint login
cvs -z3 -d:pserver:anonymous@tclbitprint.cvs.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/
tclbitprint co -P tkpath

You will find prebuilt binaries in the cvs tree. The Mac build is a
Universal build that should run on 10.3+. Thanks to Daniels excellent
work with AquaTk and its named colors, windows can now be kept
transparent:
http://tclbitprint.sourceforge.net/tkpath/quartz/isexy.png
(code in cvs)

If you didn't know, tkpath is a graphics package that adds a lot of
extra
features to the standard canvas widget, see the screen shots at:
http://tclbitprint.sourceforge.net/tkpath/quartz/index.html
http://tclbitprint.sourceforge.net/tkpath/gdiplus/index.html
http://tclbitprint.sourceforge.net/tkpath/cairo/index.html

Enjoy,    Mats (matsben@gmail.com)

PS: I hope to make a more substantial release in the nearest future...