Attention: The Usenet Article Lookup site has been updated.
The code for this site has been ported from Perl to PHP, so you could say, it is in beta mode. Please contact me if find any problems, or have any suggestions. -- Howard
Deutsch   English   Fran├žais   Italiano
<87zj5px83x.fsf@bluepeak.andreas.kupries.org>

Newsgroups: comp.lang.tcl
Subject: [ANN] Tcllib 1.17 released
From: Andreas Kupries <akupries@shaw.ca>
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2015 20:57:38 -0700

inline "http://core.tcl.tk/akupries/blog/ann-tcllib-117.html"

Another year passed, a new release of Tcllib, bringing us to 1.17.
Well, a year plus a delay of two months due to distractions at work
and otherwise.

An excerpt from the release README:

    6   new packages                in 5   modules
    66  changed packages            in 39  modules
    46  internally changed packages in 31  modules
    293 unchanged packages          in 74  modules
    418 packages, total             in 118 modules, total

The full details can be found in the
[release technote](http://core.tcl.tk/tcllib/technote/56416fe9cf1b0c0f5cd535861225a56af8228999).

Happy Tcling.

--