Attention: The Usenet Article Lookup site has been updated.
The code for this site has been ported from Perl to PHP, so you could say, it is in beta mode. Please contact me if find any problems, or have any suggestions. -- Howard
Deutsch   English   Fran├žais   Italiano
<eh3ibehto0hdk6ak1j57m5n63cvenk7j21@4ax.com>

From: Unlisted <unlisted@nomail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10
Subject: No more CD/DVD drives????
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2019 18:54:31 -0500

I heard on tv that a lot of the newest computers no longer have a CD/DVD
drive. I've never owned a new computer, so all of mine still have them.
Yet, in all honesty, I normally use it to install Windows and may
occasionally play an audio CD on my computer. That.s about it. if I want
to watch a movie, I use my TV and a DVD player.

But this puzzles me. Without a CD\DVD drive, how the heck do you install
Windows?