Deutsch   English   Fran├žais   Italiano
<fgdoa0$rl3$1@nsnmpen3-gest.nuria.telefonica-data.net>

Subject: Ann TclCurl 7.17.1
From: =?ISO-8859-15?Q?Andr=E9s_Garc=EDa?= <fandom@spamme.telefonica.net>
Date: Fri, 02 Nov 2007 00:42:14 +0100
Newsgroups: comp.lang.tcl

Hi,

I have just released a new version of TclCurl updated for libcurl 7.17.1,
with TclCurl you can download and upload files using protocols like
ftp, ftps, tftp, http, https, scp, sftp, tftp, ldap, telnet, dict and file.

The main changes since the last version are:

    * New configure options:

        * post301: A non-zero parameter tells TclCurl to respect
          RFC 2616/10.3.2 and not convert POST requests into GET
          requests when following a 301 redirection like browsers
          usually do.

        * sshhostpublickeymd5: Pass a string containing 32 hexadecimal
          digits. The string should be the 128 bit MD5 cheksum of the
          remote host public key, and TclCurl will reject the connection
          to the host unless the md5sums match.

        * If you pass the magic string 'FLUSH' to the '-cookielist'
          option all known cookies will be written to the file
          specified by '-cookiejar'.

    * Renamed options:

        Some configure options have been renamed so they get more general
        names, the old names are deprecated even if they may be supported
        forever.

            * sslpasswd   => keypasswd
            * ftpappend   => append
            * ftplistonly => dirlistonly
            * ftpssl      => usessl

    * Internal changes:

        Up until the current version when we wanted libcurl to use a value
        in a string, like the URL to download, we had to keep the string as
        long as libcurl could use it. Since 7.17.0 libcurl keeps it own
        copies, so I no longer make TclCurl do it.

        This means that this is a handle-with-care release, please report
        any problems you may have.

Since the last TclCurl, there has been many changes in libcurl which
you can check at:

http://curl.haxx.se/changes.html

For more information, please visit:

http://personal1.iddeo.es/andresgarci/tclcurl/english/index.html