Attention: The Usenet Article Lookup site has been updated.
The code for this site has been ported from Perl to PHP, so you could say, it is in beta mode. Please contact me if find any problems, or have any suggestions. -- Howard
Deutsch   English   Fran├žais   Italiano
<gdtilcF8ah8U1@mid.individual.net>

From: Rene Lamontagne <rlamont@shaw.ca>
Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10
Subject: A new account from nowhere?
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2019 14:23:07 -0600

Suddenly from nowhere a new account has shown up in my Thunderbird
newsreader called Freenews.netfront.net!!!!!
I did not set this up nor did anything to bring it up, It just appeared
out of nowhere. I tested it and it seems to be Functional.
I will now switch to it and send a test message to this newsgroup.
This is very strange indeed, Any Ideas?

Rene