Attention: The Usenet Article Lookup site has been updated.
The code for this site has been ported from Perl to PHP, so you could say, it is in beta mode. Please contact me if find any problems, or have any suggestions. -- Howard
Deutsch   English   Fran├žais   Italiano
<ge0p29parmlpttq4hoc9g1ovqn4t9ur69p@4ax.com>

From: Pfsszxt@aol.com
Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-8,alt.windows7.general
Subject: Downgrading from Win 8
Date: Sun, 08 Sep 2013 09:03:41 -0500

   I'm seriously considering dumping Win 8 from a new computer
and installing either XP Pro or Win 7 very possibly the former--
and keep it on 'til the updates stop nest year and then, if I live
that long, upgrading to Win 7.
  Yeah ---laugh all you want -- but, to my actual question:
   My understand is that I install the OS then install the drivers
(right?). So, that's fine --if I have the drivers on a disk.
  But, suppose I download the drivers ahead of installing the OS --
how then do I get them on the machine?