Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<whohee-6FF251.18033513072015@news.supernews.com>

From: Suspicious Sockus <whohee@sockfactory.inv>
Newsgroups: news.admin.net-abuse.email
Subject: Re: [News] UK teenager sentenced over 'biggest' web attack
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2015 18:03:36 +0100

In article <mnvkon$b8j$1@dont-email.me>,
 "BEI Design" <nospam_beidesign@comcast.net.invalid> wrote:

> ****************************************8
> Andrew Stephens
> 12 hrs ·
> The NANAEites think I am "on the lamb" because of Narko's sentencing
> to some community service for the 2013 STOPhaus attack on Spamhaus.
> Narko made over 6 figures in mercenary work and got community
> service for a non profit protest. I think the teen will be okay with
> it. He also got a job as a Security Analyst so he just bypassed
> those 6 years of college and the irritating vouching process in the
> industry. Thank you Spamhaus for taking care of STOPhaus supporters
> so well.

> You see, the pastor is smoking young mutton (AKA lamb) in his big
> honking smoker,

Pastor Poseur does not realize that the money in Narko's bank account
was seized by the brit cops. Better yet, Narko got a criminal record
and lost his £72,000 (about $ 111,600 US) thanks entirely to one
loudmouth petty crim wannabe called Andrew Jacob Stephens who outed
Narko's skype account and real name right here on NANAE. There really
should be an award for the posing Pastor's stupidity.