Attention: The Usenet Article Lookup site has been updated.
The code for this site has been ported from Perl to PHP, so you could say, it is in beta mode. Please contact me if find any problems, or have any suggestions. -- Howard
Deutsch   English   Fran├žais   Italiano
<l1fqc2$q02$2@dont-email.me>

From: Aardvark <aardvark@aardvark.uk.tc>
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.outlook
Subject: Re: Ping: Ken Blake MVP
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2013 21:29:38 +0000 (UTC)

On Thu, 19 Sep 2013 20:45:48 +0000, the lying, slimy, cowardly, *STUPID*
cunt wrote:

<STUPID CROSS-POSTING REMOVED>

> ~BD~ <~BD~@nomail.afraid.org> wrote:
>> Hello Ken
>>
>> I'm aware that you have been helping folk on this newsgroup for many,
>> many, years.
>>
>> http://mvp.microsoft.com/en-us/MVP/Ken%20Blake-9151
>>
>> Tell me - why didn't *you* move house /completely/ to
>> http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us ?
>>
>> All other 'old' MVP's who used to post here seem to have done so! ;-)
>>
>> I used to follow the MVP's listed here:-
>>
>> http://web.archive.org/web/20071211055150/http://www.aumha.org/vsop.htm
>>
>> You probably know some of them!  Have you any idea what's happened to
>> Bill Castner since the Aumha forums closed down? I've not seen him on
>> the answers.microsoft.com site - perhaps he's answering queries
>> elsewhere.
>>
>> TIA
>
> Crickets?

What the fuck do you expect when you ask impertinent questions to which
the answers are none of your stupid fucking business?

--
"I am not made like anyone I have seen; I dare believe I am not made
like anyone in existence. If I am not better, at least I am different."