Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<1azwd0ydl45c9$.2d16wzwylpj4.dlg@40tude.net>

From: Jim S <jim@jimXscott.co.uk>
Subject: Multipart binaries
Newsgroups: news.software.readers
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2021 16:51:18 +0100

I just posted a video to another (binary) group and it split itsilf into 38
parts.
Fortunately Dialog was able to recombine the parts to a watchable video
which my default viewer was able to play, just to check.
Gravity, Xnews and Thunderbird just showed the 38 parts. Is there a method
for recombining such a bibary file or must it just be the 'right'
newsreader?
I am told Forte Agent will do it, but that's not free.
--
Jim S