Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<61b187bb$0$29508$426a34cc@news.free.fr>

From: zebra2@windstream.net
Newsgroups: alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic,alt.bible
Subject: Re: Diary of an Unborn Child
References: <1i49ggpml15jl0902o89372oqa3pj23as0@4ax.com> <iv1igghnrbt0bbrqbdb6thsu4uesch4jef@4ax.com> <9r2vig9cga99fd58dfg2m6n0r365a6k8r6@4ax.com> <85m0jgd2j6rdo1nh6fse4ms8unbhj4pjgc@4ax.com> <slq2jgth1dkr1unqgom3fl3mtdccl9fcta@4ax.com> <e743jgt2i3dq12sf4m5icv434q0a7cfo99@4ax.com> <4e25jg5vem42f1c9kqsp9lngak744lvrpv@4ax.com> <42r7jglu9cq7ck3hfutd4mcardm2dmsfmi@4ax.com> <p5m9jg5k9qj7qfq7bnb9s5cuenqugq259t@4ax.com> <ok8bjg98b1447939dh5rjt3kqbm5ua06a2@4ax.com>
Date: Thu, 09 Sep 2021 06:52:01 -0400

On Mon, 06 Sep 2021 15:10:45 +1000, Lucifer
<LuciferMorningstar@bigpond.com> wrote:

>On Sun, 05 Sep 2021 11:04:18 -0400, zebra2@windstream.net wrote:
>
>>On Sun, 05 Sep 2021 08:16:30 +1000, Lucifer
>><LuciferMorningstar@bigpond.com> wrote:

>>>You should hate that God makes us in ways that are not good.
>>
>>Since God don't, I have no hate for Him.
>
>Are you sure everything is good?

Of course not. We are living in Satan's world, who lets humans to rule
themselves. Thus the world is a mess. It will take a God to make it
good again.

>>>Please answer my question;
>>>How are you going to get God to stop murdering babies?
>>
>>I need to adjust it first. "How are you going to get humans to stop
>>murdering babies?"
>>
>>I can't, but God will soon.
>
>God says he does not change.

Yes, His morality always stays the same.

>>>I know better.
>>
>>Good.
>
>God causes most abortions.

I don't think you will get anyone who agree with that.

>>>You use that kind of thinking in an attempt to excuse
>>>bad conduct by God.
>>
>>There is no bad conduct by God.
>
>Are you sure everything is good?

Not while Satan and demons and humans rule.