Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<BgBGXbDiy9FmFwYk@ku.gro.lloiff>

From: Adrian <bulleid@ku.gro.lioff>
Newsgroups: comp.sys.raspberry-pi
Subject: Re: What do I need to go with a Pi 4
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2024 13:50:42 +0100

In message <uv8be3$1k8fn$2@dont-email.me>, The Natural Philosopher
<tnp@invalid.invalid> writes
>I'll try and post mine somewhere. Finished it last night,. It's working
>well with two SSDS and a chip temp of around 65°C-75°C dependent on
>load.

Thanks

I found a suitable candidate on printables.com :

<https://www.printables.com/model/48006-prusa-mini-raspberry-pi-case-for-
the-pi4-b/files>

which I've modified.  I've made the base 4mm thicker, which gives me
enough depth to put two countersunk holes in it so I can screw the base
down.

>Can you tweak STLs?

Not easily.  However, in this case (!), there is the option to download
the f3d file which can be uploaded into Fusion360 and then worked on in
there.

Pi4, power supply and HDMI lead on order.  I was hoping that they would
arrive today, but DHL seem to think that they would prefer to spend
their day at their local depot.

Adrian
--
To Reply :
Sorry for the rigmarole, If I want spam, I'll go to the shops