Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<esfsp8fv1b56.dlg@v.nguard.lh>

From: VanguardLH <V@nguard.LH>
Newsgroups: alt.comp.software.firefox,news.software.readers
Subject: Re: Keywords header
Date: Sat, 8 May 2021 15:01:56 -0500

"Adam H. Kerman" <ahk@chinet.com> wrote:

> VanguardLH <invalid@invalid.invalid> wrote:
>
>>Oh, I also have a filter on foul-mouthed posters.  Several test on
>>headers (Subject, From, Organization, Keywords, or X-headers) with a
>>value containing foul words, like "fuck".  Yep, you have one:

> Who the fuck cares what you filter with your fucking kill file? It's
> none of fucking Usenet's fucking business.
>
> Fuck. Fucking public plonking announcements are fucking immature.

And you don't care that *I* filtered out Panix articles when Panix used
to spammify posts submitted to them, too.  You don't care about any of
my filters.  You only care about YOUR filters.  DUH!

I explained to Eli why I didn't see his article thinking it originally
was due to him using Panix, but after modifying that filter (to no
longer ignore-flag those articles) then noticed he also has foul
language in his headers.

You really want to lower your reputation in Usenet to that of a
foul-mouthed inane peurile?  How old are you (mentally, not physically)?