Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<laabvi9hmmqc6pkp1dhfhlvvacjv73dk0c@4ax.com>

From: "floffy@gallaxial.com" <floffy@gallaxial.com>
Newsgroups: news.software.nntp
Subject: Re: Leafnode/Newslink question
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2024 10:16:00 -0400

You can use a old software call Dnews Work only on Winxp
or can use newsplex...

On Sun, 28 Jan 2024 22:02:46 +0100, Kyonshi <gmkeros@gmail.com> wrote:

>Here is a stupid question I came up with when planning my current system:
>I was planning to run a Synchronet BBS with Newslink (NNTP server) for
>some specialized groups, and to connect to other NNTP servers via a
>local Leafnode server I have already running on a different machine.
>I am not planning to have too many users, but I might have a few that
>might try the BBS for the novelty of it.
>Specifically I think that messages from other users on the BBS might get
>injected via the user account I have on the connected NNTP servers.
>Would that be a possible issue?

-
telnet://gallaxial.com      BBS
irc://gallaxial.com         IRC With Service
http://gallaxial.com:33333  Old Fashon torrent Tracker
ftp://gallaxial.com         FTP server fidonet files +++
http://gallaxial.com:88     Web-FTP
-