Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<mn.31a57e778c4d43e0.119180@invalid.pasdepub>

From: Snit <brock.mcnuggets@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.computer.workshop
Subject: Re: You can actually spend...
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2023 18:17:38 GMT

On Feb 28, 2023 at 11:14:15 AM MST, "Steve Carroll" wrote
<ttlg9n$3lmpn$7@fretwizzer.eternal-september.org>:

> On 2023-02-28, Snit <brock.mcnuggets@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Feb 28, 2023 at 10:40:32 AM MST, "Steve Carroll" wrote
>> <ttleag$3lmpn$4@fretwizzer.eternal-september.org>:

>>> It's not closed
>>
>> It should not be completely closed. That would be insane.

>>> What isn't funny is your twisted belief that pivoting to me will obscure
>>> the fact that you have no actual counter argument, Goofy.
>>
>> What do you think you are responding to? You make up nonsense and shoot it
>> down.

>> Carroll:
>>   -----
>>   His claim is that an IP address can be 'requested'
>>   from one ISP to another
>>   -----
>>   My lineage was considered black coming to the U.S.,
>>   yet, I've been told (by loons like Glasser), that
>>   I *should* 'feel guilty' for the 'sins' of my
>>   forefathers.
>>   -----
>> Of course I never have said either of the things you attributed to me.

You cannot explain why you lie about my views so much.

--
Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow superior by attacking the messenger.