Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<sv2f45$8cf$2@shakotay.alphanet.ch>

Newsgroups: misc.invest.stocks
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2021 21:02:58 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: New Trump recording revealed
From: DirtBag <rampworm@gmail.com>

On Monday, March 15, 2021 at 6:43:48 PM UTC-7, DraggonFodder wrote:
> On Monday, March 15, 2021 at 12:04:33 PM UTC-4, DirtBag wrote:=20
> > On Monday, March 15, 2021 at 12:27:46 AM UTC-7, Scream wrote:=20
> > > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DQiRbI_IoNVs=20
> > >=20
> > > Oh no!=20
> > > Trump still think he won the election?=20
> > This Oh NO~ Looks like Trump is going to be arrested for attempting to =
rig the Georgia election He is on tape begging Georgia Election Officials f=
or 12k votes to go his way.. He was 'PRESSURING' Francis Watson (Georgia's =
Secretary of State). ( Her words)=20
> >=20
> > This is now a CRIMINAL prosecution. Which is all about attempted VOTER =
'Fraud'. Furthermore: This raging asshole Trump started the Capital Insurre=
ction. We MUST put him down like a rabid dog. Then we GO after his crooked =
family. We need to punish 'ALL' things TRUMP.=20
> >=20
> > Seems Trumps little boy Barron and his mother are the only ones without=
 potential charges. So when Trump is convicted in NY State Court his wife w=
ill divorce him. She will then take little Donald back to Slovenia with her=
.. I read that he has been teaching him the language of her home country so =
that he can fit in quickly..=20
> >=20
> > I am really enjoying this... :)
> I just read the article on this. Wash Post has had to retract their origi=
nal story because their anonymous source gave them bad info on the call. Yo=
u can actually download and listen to the call. Not sure where Dirt gets hi=
s info. Oh, must be an anonymous source.=20
>=20
> DraggonFodder

 You two 'Trump' stooges have ZERO credibility.    Just like Donald Trump..=
... =20