Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<thuum7$hlt4$1@dont-email.me>

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Subject: Re: 2000 Watt challenge
From: albert@cherry.(none) (albert)
Originator: albert@cherry.(none) (albert)
Date: Sat, 04 Mar 2023 17:45:43 +0100

In article <tsu20b$ga80$3@dont-email.me>,
Don Y  <blockedofcourse@foo.invalid> wrote:
>On 2/19/2023 12:05 PM, Tabby wrote:
>> On Sunday, 19 February 2023 at 12:30:07 UTC, Don Y wrote:
>>
>>> A comment I hear from my right-wing friends is that the EU "deserves" the
>>> (energy) problems they're facing because they cozied up to Russia,
>>> (presumably for short-term savings at the expense of energy
>>> independence).
>>
>> If it were the main cause it would be us suffering because of our stupid
>> politicians.
>
>Who *gave* the politicians their jobs?

That is a fallacy. The capitalist democracy is organized in such
a way that you can only choose between corrupt politicians.
In rare cases that a non-corrupt politician is choosen, the USA
steps in, e.g. Alliende.

<SNIP>

Groetjes Albert
--
Don't praise the day before the evening. One swallow doesn't make spring.
You must not say "hey" before you have crossed the bridge. Don't sell the