Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<u0u75o$1n21s$1@dont-email.me>

Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2023 07:47:55 -0600
From: David Hartung <junk@nogood.com>
Subject: "Former White House Doctor Has New Warning About Joe Biden: 'Going to
 Get People KILLED!'"
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh

Please note that this is an opinion piece, but the opinion is expresses
is one with which I agree.

https://www.westernjournal.com/former-white-house-doctor-new-warning-joe-biden-going-get-people-killed/

[...]
A former White House doctor is sounding the alarm regarding President
Joe Biden’s mental health.

On Saturday, Ronny Jackson, who was the White House physician under
Barack Obama and Donald Trump and who currently serves as the
congressman for Texas’s 13th congressional district, took to Twitter
with a stern and chilling warning about Biden’s cognitive fitness for
office.

“It’s TERRIFYING for our country that Biden is our commander-in-chief,”
Jackson wrote. “He doesn’t know where he’s at half the time, and every
day he brings us closer to an all-out war with Russia & China. His
cognitive decline is going to get people KILLED!!”
[...]
Here we have a former White House physician, which presumably means that
he is one of the top medical professionals in the nation, saying that
Biden’s cognitive decline is enough to get Americans killed. This is
really scary stuff
[...]