Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<u3856p$3c9as$2@dont-email.me>

From: Maximus <maximus@colosseum.rome>
Newsgroups: alt.atheism
Subject: Re: It Happened Long Ago
Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2022 11:19:21 +1000

On 22/07/2022 12:24 am, Andrew wrote:
> "Maximus" wrote in message news:jjt323Fcm4lU1@mid.individual.net...
>> Andrew wrote:

>>> The flood event has been incorporated into the ancient characters.
>>> China is post flood.
>>> https://tinyurl.com/4esdu3y7
>>>
>>> https://creation.com/images/pdfs/tj/j19_2/j19_2_96-108.pdf
>>>

>> I didn't bother to read all that. the bottom line.. there may have
>> been a gigantic flood,
>
> Just go with the evidence. Evidence says it happened.

wrong. the evidence says it didn't happen. there never was a flood that
covered the entire earth, and killed ever living thing except those on
the Ark, except there never was an Ark, it's a logistic impossibility.
of course, you're free to believe what you wish. however, the reality is
that your belief defies fact, reality, and truth.

--
FUCK PUTIN!!!