Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<usroo5$rl28$1@dont-email.me>

From: kyonshi <gmkeros@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: comp.sys.raspberry-pi
Subject: Re: awfully quiet here, all of a sudden
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2024 09:39:38 +0100

On 3/13/2024 4:54 AM, Robert Riches wrote:
> It suddenly got awfully quiet in here.  Did everyone else leave?
> Should I turn the lights off on the way out?  1/2 ;-)
>
> Thanks.

well I didn't have many questions lately. I tried installing Enigma 1/2
on my rpi, then realized that I could use nextcloud instead.
Although it doesn't have the ability to read nntp, so that is kind of
non-optimal. It does have a working voice-chat and screenshare though,
so that's nice. even on my 3b.

Now I am thinking of getting dovecot to run and to finally get INN
properly configured so I can peer with people.
And then I might have more ideas of what to do.
Right now I am thinking of maybe getting an Orange Pi additionally to
check that one out, but I don't yet have a project I want to run on it,
so I dunno.