Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v04c3n$3hh23$1@paganini.bofh.team>

From: Imran Zukhova <noreply@iran.com>
Newsgroups: news.software.nntp
Subject: Re: [OFFTOPIC] Censorship is good, actually. If you don't like that
 fact, maybe you should commit some client-side censorship, otherwise known as
 the killfile.
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2024 01:01:00 +0000

On 21/04/2024 02:52, Sn!pe wrote:

> If you don't like that fact,
> maybe you should commit some client-side censorship, otherwise
> known as the killfile."

Why did you not tell this to neo-Nazi server administrators who were
crying about Google spam until they destroyed it completely.

You are a faceless swine who should be executed by Israel's elite forces
so that scum-bag like you don't exist on this planet. They are currently
killing innocent Palestinians but they should use their American donated
bombs to kill people like you. Israel has killed nearly 40,000
Palestinians in 6 months while it took Haitians 23 years to kill 32,000.
We have names for Haiti regime but we dare say anything about Israel. A
small country like Israel has more power to destroy anybody who
criticises them. They have got license to kill Muslims all over the world.

Mother fuckers should be dealt with by Allah.