Deutsch   English   Franšais   Italiano
<874ni8k0lg.fsf@bluepeak.andreas.kupries.org>

Newsgroups: comp.lang.tcl
Subject: [ANN] Critcl 3.1.4, Location Change
From: Andreas Kupries <akupries@shaw.ca>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2013 20:03:07 -0800

First, Jean-Claude decided to officially transfer the project to me,
given that I have pretty much become the main maintainer for it.

This means that critcl is now officially located at

	https://github.com/andreas-kupries/critcl
and     http://andreas-kupries.github.com/critcl/

The old locations at

	https://github.com/jcw/critcl
        http://jcw.github.com/critcl/

now contain references to the new location (click through).

That being said, critcl 3.1.4 and critl::class 1.0.5 are now released
and up for download at the above location. The changes are:

critcl:

*       Fixed bug in Config breaking usage on win64.

critcl::class:

*       Fixed typo (wrong command name) in the documentation.

*       Fixed problem where creating a critcl::class without class
        variables causes the generation of an empty C structure,
        something a number of compilers are not able to handle.

general:

*	Put Trf binaries into the downloadable executables
        (.exe win32 starpacks) to make md5 fast.

--
So long,
	Andreas Kupries <akupries@shaw.ca>

Tcl'2013, Sep 23-27, New Orleans, LA, USA.
EuroTcl'2013, Jul 6-7, Munich, GER