Deutsch   English   Franšais   Italiano
<877gd5oq1v.fsf@bluepeak.andreas.kupries.org>

Newsgroups: comp.lang.tcl
Subject: [ANN] critcl 3.1.10
From: Andreas Kupries <akupries@shaw.ca>
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 22:03:24 -0700

Welcome to the C Runtime In Tcl, CriTcl for short, a system to build C
extension packages for Tcl on the fly, from C code embedded within Tcl
scripts, for all who wish to make their code go faster.

It can be found at

        https://github.com/andreas-kupries/critcl
and     http://andreas-kupries.github.com/critcl/

Changes since 3.1.9:

   1. Fixed code version numbering forgotten with 3.1.9.

   2. Fixed issue #35. In package mode (-pkg) the object cache
      directory is unique to the process, thus we do not need
      content-hashing to generate unique file names. A simple counter
      is sufficient and much faster.

      Note that mode "compile & run" is not as blessed and still uses
      content-hasing with md5 to ensure unique file names in its
      per-user object cache.

   3. Fixed issue where the ccommand forgot to use its body as input
      for the UUID generation. Thus ignoring changes to it in mode
      compile & run, and not rebuilding a library for changed
      sources. Bug and fix reported by Peter Spjuth.

--
So long,
	Andreas Kupries <akupries@shaw.ca>

GSoC 2014, add your ideas to http://wiki.tcl.tk/36464