Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v7ggcp$3hi7e$3@dont-email.me>

From: Python <python@invalid.org>
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Subject: Re: Approximately 300,000 km/s With Respect To What?
Date: Sat, 20 Jul 2024 16:08:25 +0200

Le 20/07/2024 à 08:25, Thomas Heger a écrit :

>>> We have several other contributers like Poincare, Lorentz and
>>> cerainly a lot of others.
>>>
>>> But we have Einstein's paper and Einstein himself.
>>>
>>> He got almost deified, even if his paper is full of errors.
>>>
>>> To me this seems to be intentional and to the disadvantage of mankind.
>>
>> Yes, this seems to be intentional.
>> Il fallait déifier Einstein pour enfoncer Poincaré.
>
> What if this WAS actually intentional?
>
> Who were the people behind this??
>
> It must be an immense system, with tremendous wealth and power.
>
> This is so because to make Einstein that popular would require a lot of
> power and control of several different media.
>
> The number of errors in einstein's paper is also extremely large, hence
> that 'system' would need permanent control over large parts of science.
>
> Also a mechanism for sanctions against dissidents would be useful.
>
> But for what reasons would any system take such an amount of efforts???
>
> Certainly something not very beneficial, because otherwise we would be
> told about it.

Even as fond you are to pathetically stupid "theories" (growing Earth,
Hitler is a British spy, etc.) you seem to realize, somewhat, how
stupid your claims are?

There is a far simpler way to explain everything
- There are no significant mistakes in Einstein's article
- What Einstein presented there and "modern" SRT are exactly
   the same theory. What has been done since 1905 is geometrizing
   the theory. This leaded the path to GR
- You are not at all competent to evaluate 1905 article : 100%
   of your comments are asinine
- There are no "dissidents". Most physicists understand very well
   the theory and a lot of tried to supersede it with new concepts,
   they are not "silenced" they are encouraged to do so